I'm not bored, just very relaxed and enjoying the quiet of the library. As I'm not a nighttime person by far, I'm falling asleep here; but thanks to Matt Knonenborg, I have a ginormous cup of Sheetz coffee. I mean huge. I need it. But I love the library at night. It's so peaceful and I feel like I can read, or facebook people I've missed, or blog without getting yelled at:)
This week has been great so far. Yesterday was the most stressed I've been in a while, but with stress comes a lot of learning, I usually find. I realized this past weekend that it is okay to quit a job. I've had quite the experience of quitting jobs in the past, but never one that I had to text someone to quit. Extremely awkward, but I didn't have the most professional operation I was working for either. Needless to say, I've felt a lot less stressed than usual.
This summer is just starting. I hope everyone's having a great one so far. I do miss school, in the sense that I feel more accomplished when I have a long list of to-do's that I can accomplish and check off. Yet, this summer I can get other things accomplished. I can spend time with my family. I can read anything I want. I can practice for fun. I can go to Panera for a reason besides studying. I can watch a sunset. I can go on a canoe trip. I can daydream. Those are accomplishments and things any human being should be able to enjoy. Normally, as most of you know, a busy school year doesn't permit one to do such things. But now I can:) It's a great feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment